making your own ldn
Several people have emailed me privately asking how to make LDN from the standard dose. So, Instead of answering everyone individually, I’ll post the info here, and leave the link, as well. Keep in mind, that I have not actually done this yet, although from what I’ve heard and read, it’s very simple. My naltrexone hasn’t arrived yet, so I’ve not started the process myself.
1. measure 50ml distilled water into a glass container. You need something with a lid.
2. drop 1 50mg naltrexone tablet into the water.
3. close the container and shake well
5. alternate shaking and refrigeration until tablet is dissolved completely. Your LDN is now ready to use
6. at bedtime each night, shake container well, use a medicine syringe (like you use to administer medication to babies) and draw out the prescribed amount of LDN.
7. take your ldn, and follow it with a glass of water.
Now, many of you may be wondering what the advantages are of mixing it yourself over having a compound pharmacy do it. For many people, there is no advantage.
BUT, when the compounding pharmacist makes the ldn into proper dosage pills, they will have to add a significant amount of filler. From what I understand, either a starch, sugar or yeast is used. And of course, if you are following the BBD, any raw or organic diet or a gluten free, you will want to avoid the added fillers.
So far, there has been no evidence of reaction or allergy to naltrexone itself, although, several people have reacted to the standard fillers used in making ldn pills.
If you choose to make ldn yourself, the most important thing to remember is you need 1 ml of water for every mg of naltrexone in the mixture. When dissolved, the mixture will contain 1 mg of medication per 1ml water. So, if you are taking 4.5 mg naltrexone, you will need 4.5 ml of mixture.
Remember, if you choose to make your own LDN, I am not a doctor, nor am I a pharmacist. I am simply sharing information I have learned from various sources. Follow my instructions at your own risk.